A reliable way to spot-check blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (BPM). Track and view your SpO2 and BPM readings directly on the device’s display and in the iHealth SpO2 App during sports training or other recreational activities.
- Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Track, graph and share your readings
- Includes free iHealth SpO2 iOS App
The iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter is a reliable way to spot-check blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (BPM). This lightweight and portable device takes fast, noninvasive measurements at the fingertip.
Track and view your SpO2 and BPM readings directly on the device's display and in the iHealth SpO2 app during sports training or other recreational activities.
Measure your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
View trends, and organize records
Share your results instantly with friends and family
- Measure your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate from your mobile device
- View trends and organize records
- Record SpO2 and pulse rate
- Easy-to-read LED screen displays SpO2 and pulse rate
- Share your results instantly with friends and family
- Log physical activities and daily diet as part of your overall health
- Free iHealth SpO2 app available from iTunes
Free iHealth SpO2 iOS App
Once you've downloaded the free "iHealth SpO2 app" from the App Store, you'll be ready to use your Wireless Pulse Oximeter. We've made it easy for you to track your progress and get inspired to manage your personal health in a more hands-on way, wherever you go.
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0
- Works offline and online
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 70-99%
- SpO2 Accuracy: 70-99% ±2%; <70% no definition
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30-250bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% larger one
- Power: Battery 3.7V li-ion 300mAh
- Automatic Shut-off: After 8 seconds of no indication on the sensors
- Size: 62mm x 33mm x 28mm
Similar products to the iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter:
Attaches with a smaller cuff at the wrist, for easy on and off use. It also uses motion sensor technology to ensure the most accurate read possible. Using the free iHealth mobile app, measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
The scale that has both looks and the intelligence to give you the best insights to your body composition.