Attaches with a smaller cuff at the wrist, for easy on and off use. It also uses motion sensor technology to ensure the most accurate read possible. Using the free iHealth mobile app, measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
- Works with your Apple iOS or Android device
- Track, graph and share your readings
- Includes free iHealth MyVitals mobile app
We've found a way to make checking your blood pressure even easier. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor attaches with a smaller cuff at the wrist, for easy on and off use. It also uses motion sensor technology to ensure the most accurate read possible.
Using the free iHealth mobile app, measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time. Then share your results instantly.
Measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time
Create visually dynamic charts to track your progress. Compare results against your historical averages
Share results instantly with friends, family, or your doctor
Keep track of physical activities and daily diet as part of your overall health
- Measure blood pressure directly from your iPod touch iPhone and iPad, (Limited Android Compatibility, Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up)
- Record systolic/diastolic numbers heart rate and pulse wave
- View historical readings through colorful displays and generate custom graphs
- Motion Sensor Technology helps ensure accurate readings
- Share results instantly with friends family or healthcare providers
- Lightweight easy on/off design
- Free app includes personalised health tools
Free iHealth iOS and Android App
The free iHealth MyVitals mobile app brings all of the iHealth products to life. Once you've downloaded it from the app store, you can customise it for the products you use. It's easy to set goals, track your progress and get inspired to manage your personal health in a more hands-on way, wherever you go.
- Classification: Internally powered Type BF applied part IPX0 No AP or APG Continuous operation
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 13.5cm - 22cm. Weight: 105g (±5g)
- Measuring method: Oscillometric method automatic inflation and measurement
- Power: DC:5.0V1.0A Battery: 13.7VLi-ion 400mAh
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min accuracy: ±5%
- Operating temperature: 80kPa-105kPa
- Operating humidity: < 95% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -20oC~55o C
- Storage and transport humidity: < 95% RH
Similar products to the iHealth VIEW Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor - Wrist:
For the first time ever you can now measure your blood pressure and track, graph and share your results using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Forget the wires and tubes. This no hassle monitor makes it easy and convenient to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere.
A reliable way to spot-check blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (BPM). Track and view your SpO2 and BPM readings directly on the device’s display and in the iHealth SpO2 App during sports training or other recreational activities.