This surveillance camera can work stand-alone to record audio and video in 1080p high-definition
- Record audio and video in 1080p HD
- Additional sensors available to trigger camera
- Footage can be sent to your smartphone
This surveillance camera can work stand-alone to record audio and video in 1080p high-definition, or expanded with sensors (sold separately) to turn it into a security system. It features a magnetic base to quickly adhere to any metal surface and Wi-Fi connectivity for easy installation. Plug in your microSD card (up to 128GB) and it’s a full recording system that you can leave perpetually recording, or set to motion-detection mode. Once the built-in PIR detects movement, or connected wireless PIR, reed or panic switch is triggered, the camera will send 30-seconds of audio and video to your Smartphone!
The free Android & iOS™ app provides flexible control and monitoring. What’s more is the provision of 2-way audio communication, meaning you can talk to the intruder “you are being watched!”, or use it more like a doorphone for less sinister visitors “sorry, I’m not home right now”. Infrared LEDs mean it works in just about any lighting conditions too. Setup and configuration is easy, and there’s Windows software provided if you prefer to access via a computer.
- Supports additional security sensors
- PIR Motion Detection & Manual Recording
- microSD Card & Smartphone Recording
- Video snippet with alert to your Smartphone
- Free Android & iOS™ Smartphone App
- Internal Microphone & Speaker
- 2-Way Audio Communication
- Windows PC Software