Forget the wires and tubes. This no hassle monitor makes it easy and convenient to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere.
Health has gone mobile
Your systolic, diastolic and pulse rate get sent directly to your smartphone or tablet with the help of Bluetooth technology. The easy-to-use mobile app saves a history of your readings, plus it’s backed-up on the secure iHealth Cloud so your data is available to you on any computer, from wherever you are.
Convenient and simple
Measuring your blood pressure has never been so simple! Just sit back and relax in the comfort of your home, slip on the monitor and with the push of a button the iHealth MyVitals app starts and records the measurement.
Measure. Track. Share.
The free iHealth MyVitals app automatically keeps a history of your data and gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or caregiver. Our devices work with both Apple and Android devices.
Seal of approval
Accuracy and reliability are a priority when it comes to home health monitoring. This monitor is FDA approved in the U.S., CE compliant in Europe, TGA approved in Australia and approved by Health Canada.
Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
- Model: BP5
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 145 mm × 58 mm × 30 mm
- Cuff circumference: 8.6” - 16.5” (22 cm - 42 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (135 g) (excluding cuff)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-295 mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 41°F~95°F (5°C~35°C)
- Operating humidity: <90% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~131°F (-20°C~55°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <95% RH
- 1 Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel bag
Similar products to the iHealth FEEL Blood Pressure Monitor - Arm:
For the first time ever you can now measure your blood pressure and track, graph and share your results using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Attaches with a smaller cuff at the wrist, for easy on and off use. It also uses motion sensor technology to ensure the most accurate read possible. Using the free iHealth mobile app, measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
A reliable way to spot-check blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (BPM). Track and view your SpO2 and BPM readings directly on the device’s display and in the iHealth SpO2 App during sports training or other recreational activities.