Transmit Ultra-HD 4K HDMI Audio/Video over distances up to 70m over a single common Cat6 Ethernet cable. Includes IR extender function.
- Transmit 4K UHD audio, video & IR over Ethernet cable
- Just 1 x Cat6 cable required
- 70m range
Extend Ultra-High Definition (UHD) 4K HDMI signals to a display 40m away or HD 1080p signals up to 70m from your HDMI source device such as a Foxtel box. This wired AV extender converts standard HDMI signals to HDBaseT signals and transfers them over a common Cat 5E/6 Ethernet cable. This is more affordable than long HDMI cable runs and allows for greater distances between a display and source. Includes bidirectional IR control, so the source or display can be controlled from either end with your remote.
Ideal for home theatre, lecture theatres, shopping centres, or reception areas.
70 metres: 1080p at 60Hz 36bit; 3D 1080p at 30Hz 36bit;
40 metres: 1080p at 60Hz 48bit; 1080p at 120Hz 24bit; 3D 1080p at 60Hz 36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- HDMI 1.4 supported
- Power consumption max: 20W
- IR Frequency: 20kHz - 60kHz
- Video support: 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p / 4K
- Audio support: LCPM, Dolby True HD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- HDMI receiver: 1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6, 1x IR Transmitter/1x IR Receiver
- HDMI transmitter: 1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6, 1x IR Transmitter/1x IR Receiver
- Dimensions: 65(W) x 100(D) x 25(H)mm