Use any push button or contact closure to initiate infrared commands. Incorporates 16 isolated input circuits and a learning microprocessor.
The XTPRC provides the ability to use any push button or contact closure to initiate infrared commands. The XTPRC incorporates 16 isolated input circuits and a learning microprocessor. There are 16 pairs of screw terminals on its rear panel for use with up to 16 individual contact closures.
- Multi-function sequencing for up to 40 commands per key, button, or contact closure
- Memory: 8 Kbytes E2PROM
- IR Carrier Frequency: 31.25 kHz to 71.50 kHz
- Maximum Peak IR Signal Output Current: 100 milliamps
- COM Port: RS232 Signal Compatible
- Inputs: 16 Opto-Isolators connected via 16 screw terminal pairs, each in series with a 1,000-Ohm resistor
- Input voltage range, 5 to 30 VDC
- 12 VDC is available on the 12VDC and - screw terminals for driving inputs through external switch closures
- Banks: One with extensive macro (sequence) capacity
- Power In: 12VDC, 300mA. 2.1mm coaxial power jack, center positive.
- Memory: 8 kilobyte non-volatile E2PROM
- IR Carrier Frequency: 31.25kHz to 71.50kHz
- Dimensions/Weight: 216mm x108mm x 73mm / 0.8 kg