Spring loaded momentary action Clipsal switch mechanism. Enables on, off and dimming control of your X10 home control dimmable receivers. Labelled with 'Press' text.
The Clipsal 30MBPR is a spring loaded momentary (bell press) action switch mechanism. It fits into standard Clipsal switch plates and is used as a manual control switch for your inline X10 dimmable receivers:
This momentary mechanism is labelled with the word "press". Please see our 30MBPR-B for the same product without the text.
- X10 In-Wall Dimmer Module (code LW12)
- X10-ADV Dimmable Lighting Receiver (code DAIX12)
- X10-ADV Dimmable Lighting Receiver (code DAIX)
- X10 Dimmable Inline Receiver (code LD11)
- X10 In-Wall Light Module (on/off) (code AW12)
- X10-ADV Micro Relay Receiver 10A (code SAIX)
- X10 Inline Relay Receiver (DIN Mounted) (code AD10)
This switch mechanism enables manual control of the X10 module it is connected to, including dimming if supported. The X10 home control receiver will toggle on/off when it detects a quick press of the momentary switch, while when the switch is held down the lights will ramp up and down in brightness until the switch is released.
Note this is only the switch mechanism (not the whole switch plate) and is for use with standard Clipsal wall plates.