Connects to any type chicken coop door (wood, metal, or plastic) to make it motor controlled.
Connects to any type chicken coop door (wood, metal, or plastic) to make it "automatic".
Installs in about 15 minutes. Includes motor, mounting hardware, universal door connector, AC power adapter and illustrated instructions included. Works basically like a reversible motorised fishing reel.
Opens and closes door smoothly in a few seconds. Fully adjustable motor open and closes to the position limits that you set.
No counter-weight is needed. The motor can raise and lower a vertical sliding door up to 4kg, with door openings up to 63cm or more. It is also compatible with any 12V timer you might wish to use. 12-month parts warranty.
- Connects to any type coop door: wood, metal, plastic. Install in about 15 minutes.
- Includes motor, mounting hardware, universal door connector, AC-DC Adapter, illustrated instructions.
- Works like a reversible motorized fishing reel. Opens and closes door smoothly in a few seconds.
- Fully adjustable motor stops door at open and closed positions you set. No counter-weight needed.
- Motor can lift and lower a door up to 10 pounds, with door openings up to 25 inches or more.
- Plug-in ready to your lamp timer switch. It is also X-10 compatible.
- One-year warranty ... plus “our commitment to keep your motor running for years after the warranty by stocking low cost repair parts that you can easily install”.
- You decide what time your chicken coop door opens and closes – thereafter it’s automatic!
- Sleep a little later. The D20 opens the door each morning allowing your hens to feed or free-range on their own.
- If you arrive home late, or if the weather is so poor you can’t attend your coop on-time, relax because chickens enter the coop about the same time every day, and the D20 will automatically close the door at the time you set.