Self contained electronic keypad with relay output. Can be used for PIN entry to your home or office.
A single door multifunction standalone access controller or a Wiegand output keypad/card reader suitable for an area requiring stricter access control such as a laboratory, warehouse, bank, or prison. The unit is suitable for mounting indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It's housed in a sturdy IP65 vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case that can mounted to a wall with minimal drilling. Up to 2,000 users are supported in either a card, a 4-8 digit PIN, or a card PIN option and the inbuilt card reader supports EM, 125KHz frequency cards. Red/Yellow/Green LEDs will indicate working status of the device.
Full installation instructions and wiring diagrams featured in manual.
- 2000 users
- Backlit keypad
- LED indicator (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Wiegand 26 input for the connection of an external reader
- Adjustable door output time, alarm time and door open time
- Built in light dependent resistor for anti-tampering
- Built in buzzer
- Voltage: 9-18VAC / 12-24VDC
- Keypad: 12 keys, 3 x 4 digits
- Card Type: EM 125KHz
- Card Reading Distance: 3-6cm
- Active current: Operating Temperature: -20-60 degrees Celsius
- Adjustable Door Relay time: 99 seconds
- Adjustable Alarm Time: 0-3 minutes
- Weigand Interface: Wiegand 26 bit
- Wiring Connection: Electric Lock, Exit Button, DORL, External Alarm
- Dimensions: 128(H) x 82(W) x 28(D)mm