Learn and save IR codes from up to 6 remote controls or connect to your computer and search for a suitable IR code through the regularly updated online database. USB cable and software supplied.
- Replace up to 6 remote controls
- Easy remote control learning feature
- Easy PC setup - software included
Easily replace up to 6 remote controls with this easy to use and setup 6 in 1 universal remote. Unlike a conventional universal remote control which is limited to the 'era' of its creation, the database of codes for this remote control is stored on and accessed via your PC. Use the provided software for easy setup or to individually assign a function to each button. Regular updates ensure the database is up-to-date and that a new upgrade (a TV for example) doesn’t render your remote control useless.
Not only can it learn and save new IR codes from an existing remote, should you forget the make and model of your device, once connected to your computer it can search for a suitable IR code through the database. USB cable and software supplied.
- Control up to 6 devices (TV, SAT, DVD/VCD,AUX)
- Up to 4 macro buttons
- IR code learning function
- Regular database updates
- Manual or automatic database search function
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Includes software and USB cable
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7