- ProductsHome Technology
- Wireless Home Weather Stations
- Motorised Curtains and Blinds
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Management
- UPS Backup Power Protection
- Digital Photo Frames
Why buy from us?
Complete satisfaction or money back
Secure online ordering
Exceptional customer support
Fast Australia-wide delivery
There's more to like
Like us on Facebook below for news, tips and great offers.
"Your service was fast & friendly (a dying trait in todays economy). I look forward to further business with you."
Greg from Stratford Australia
Universal DIY Curtain Motor Bundle
Now only $249.00 Save $51.30
|+ Add to Wishlist|
|Product code: UCMK AU|
|Delivery costs||Ask a question|
|Why buy from us?|
The UCM is a universal curtain motor which is used to add motorised opening to your draw string curtains, drapes and blinds. This product is a bundle of the UCM as well as a remote control and RF Interface (allowing the remote to control the UCM).
Two limit control pegs allow you to set the fully open and fully closed position of the curtain. When power is applied the curtain motor will fully open the blind and then turn itself off. The next time power is applied the curtain motor will close the blind.
The UCM is not an X10 home control product, it does not receive X10 signals directly. However as it works by turning on and off the incoming power it is easy to add X10 home control simply by plugging the UCM's power supply into an X10 plug-in appliance module or TM13 RF Interface.
Works with any type of curtain, blind or drape of weight up to 16kg that has a U–shaped draw string (cord or ball chain).
- One-way opening track that has "wheel carriers": Maximum opening 3m.
- One-way opening track that has "sliding carriers": Maximum opening 2.4m.
- Center-opening track that has "wheel carriers": Maximum opening 3.6m.
- Center-opening track that has "sliding carriers": Maximum opening 3m.
Worth over $300 individually, this kit includes:
- UCM Universal Curtain Motor
- KR22 keychain remote control, can control up to 4 curtain motors or other X10 devices)
- TM13 Interface to receive remote commands and in-turn control the curtain motor
X10 DIY Receiver module which adds X10 control to your plug-in appliances or on/off lamps.Preview
Keychain sized X10 remote for on/off/dim/bright controls up to four addresses. When used with a programmable Interface, the KR22 can trigger up to 8 moods/macros.Preview