UCM curtain motor kit for opening/closing your drapes. Simple to install, this kit includes remote and interface.
The UCM is a universal curtain motor which is used to add motorised opening to your draw string curtains, drapes and blinds. This product is a bundle of the UCM as well as a remote control and RF Interface (allowing the remote to control the UCM).
Two limit control pegs allow you to set the fully open and fully closed position of the curtain. When power is applied the curtain motor will fully open the blind and then turn itself off. The next time power is applied the curtain motor will close the blind.
The UCM is not an X10 home control product, it does not receive X10 signals directly. However as it works by turning on and off the incoming power it is easy to add X10 home control simply by plugging the UCM's power supply into an X10 plug-in appliance module or TM13 RF Interface.
Works with any type of curtain, blind or drape of weight up to 16kg that has a U–shaped draw string (cord or ball chain).
- One-way opening track that has "wheel carriers": Maximum opening 3m.
- One-way opening track that has "sliding carriers": Maximum opening 2.4m.
- Center-opening track that has "wheel carriers": Maximum opening 3.6m.
- Center-opening track that has "sliding carriers": Maximum opening 3m.
Worth over $300 individually, this kit includes:
- UCM Universal Curtain Motor
- KR22 keychain remote control, can control up to 4 curtain motors or other X10 devices)
- TM13 Interface to receive remote commands and in-turn control the curtain motor