We respect your privacy - Here's how
As a company which prides itself on its customer service, Envious Technology wishes to extend this reputation not only as a provider of high quality products and services to our customers but also as the most reputable company that our customers deal with. Envious Technology ensures that your privacy and the information you provide to us are safeguarded at all times. In accordance with the National Privacy Principles Envious Technology is committed to:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Except where the law says otherwise, the only external organisations having access to this information are approved mailing houses that mail our marketing material to our customers or credit reference agencies if debts are not paid.
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purpose without seeking the individual's consent first.
- Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a transaction, by paying cash, they do not have to disclose personal information.
- We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing material can be sent to the individual unless we are requested to have this information removed, after which it will be de-identified.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles.
- The security of all information held by the organisation prevents tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them by contacting the Privacy Officer in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate then they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
If you have any questions relating to privacy and/or personal information policy please get in touch. Click here for contact details.