Replaces an existing wired thermostat to enable control of heating and cooling from an INSTEON system. Doubles as an INSTEON controller, allowing INSTEON responders to act upon temperature changes, mode changes, humidity changes etc.
View the INSTEON Thermostat on the INSTEON integration diagram
- Incorporate temperature control into your INSTEON system
- Control from anywhere via your smartphone or computer
- Can activate other INSTEON devices based on temperature
Want to control your home's thermostat from another room? How about being able to cool (or heat) the house while you're at work, or check the temperature when you're on the road? With the INSTEON Thermostat, you can control your home's temperature whether you're at home or miles away, saving energy (and money) and maximizing comfort.
The INSTEON Thermostat also works like a standard thermostat with local control, four automatic modes and 7-day programmable settings--allowing independent settings for individual days, weekdays, weekends and every day.
Control other INSTEON devices
In addition to remote control operation, program the thermostat as an INSTEON controller to activate other appliances in your home based on temperature, humidity or mode changes. Here are just a few of the limitless scenarios:
- Combined with the INSTEON Hub, you can receive text messages or email alerts if the temperature or humidity drops above or below your defined levels. You can also monitor and control your home's heating and cooling using your smartphone, tablet or any web browser - from anywhere in the world.
- When the A/C kicks in, turn on your ceiling fans to help cool down your home faster and more efficiently
- If the humidity level climbs too high, turn on a dehumidifier with an INSTEON Plug-In Relay (On/Off) module
- Program a daily "Return" mode that turns on your A/C and switches on your outside lights so you come home to a safe, relaxing and comfortable home
- Set-up custom heating and cooling routines for individual days, weekdays, weekends morning or night
Expand to multiple zones with the INSTEON Wireless Thermostat:
Did you ever wish that you could keep the temperature exactly right in a specific area of your home? Now you can by adding an INSTEON Wireless Thermostat to your INSTEON Thermostat. Put it in the master bedroom, in the basement, in the guest room--anywhere you want room-specific, customized temperature control. Up to two INSTEON Wireless Thermostats can be added.
|Product Name:||INSTEON Thermostat|
|Regions:||Australia and New Zealand|
|In the box:||INSTEON Thermostat|
|Powerline Mesh Repeater:||No|
|RF Mesh Repeater:||Yes|
|LED:||Red when Heating is active, green when Cooling is active, Off when when neither mode is active, blinks red or green during setup|
|LED Brightness:||LED can be enabled or disabled locally or via software|
|Commands Supported as Controller:||On / Off|
|Commands Supported as Responder:||On / Off / Beep|
|RF Range:||Up to 50 meters open air|
|Wire Connections:||Common 24V / Power 24V / Heat 1 / Heat 2 / Fan / Cooling 1 / Cooling 2|
|Screw Clamp Connections:||Yes, 10 position|
|Casing:||UV stabalized plastic (INSTEON White)|
|Beep on Button Press:||Optional (off by default)|
|Operating Conditions:||Indoors, 0° C to 40° F, up to 90% relative humidity|
|Dimensions:||145mm W x 91mm H x 28mm D|
|Supply Voltage:||24VAC (supplied by furnace or air handler)|
|Electrical Supply Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Retains All Settings Without Power:||Yes, saved in non-volatile EEPROM|
|Standby power consumption:||< 1 watt|
|Certification:||Approved for use in Australia and New Zealand|
Products similar to the INSTEON Thermostat:
The Wireless Thermostat activates INSTEON responders and scenes by temperature change, mode change, humidity c >